Dr. Stefano Velo
Specialist in Dentistry
Specialist in Orthodontics
Born 28-O8-1957 in Mestre (VE) Italy.
Exclusive orthodontist, carries on business as a freelance professional in Abano T. (PD). Lingual orthodontics practice since 1987, a routine technique that applies in his study had also made personal contributions both in the clinical field and in the laboratory.
- He graduated in Medicine at the University of Padua in 1983.
- European post-graduate course in Milan technique Edgwise 1985-86.
- Master in Dentistry at the University of Verona in 1987.
- A graduate of the Tweed Foundation for Research Orthodontics Tucson 1987.
- Continuing education workshops Tucson Tweed Foundation 1990.
- Graduated from the University of Cagliari to “graduate course on the Lingual Technique” (1994).
- Graduated from the University of Pavia to the “Course in interceptive orthodontics”. (1996).
- Graduated from the University of Ferrara in “advanced course in orthodontics adult” (1999).
- Master in Orthodontics at the University of Ferrara in 1999.
Scientific activities and participation
- Adjunct Professor at the University of Ferrara in the specialty of Orthodontics (Faculty of Medicine and Surgery) in the years 2000-2007.
- Adjunct Professor at the University René Descartes Paris 5 Paris France (Faculte de Orthodontie) in the years 2008-2010.
- Associate Professor of S.I.D.O.
- Member of A.A.O. (American Association of Orthodontics).
- Fellow of W.F.O. (Word Federetion of Orthodontics).
- Member of E.O.S. (European Society Othodontic).
- Founding member and President in 1997-98 dell’AIOL (Italian Association of Lingual Orthodontics).
- Active Member dell’ESLO (European Society of Lingual Orthodontics).
- President of E.S.L.O. 2004-2006.
- Founding Member and Vice-President in the 2010-1012 biennium IAED (Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry).
- Founding and vice- President of IAED ( Italian Accademy Estethic Dentistry).